Saturday, May 23, 2009

This past week...

I have never been so tired in my life. Part of it I'm sure is the pregnancy. It seems as though I have traded terrible morning sickness for extreme fatigue- I won't complain (too much!).

But it also has been quite the week on the home and business front.

Monday- I had a cavity filled in the morning followed by a day of cleaning the parade model.
Tuesday- I watched a friend's daughter in the morning followed by an afternoon of staging the parade model.
Wednesday- Our 4th anniversary! Spent the morning cleaning and staging the rest of the condo so we could enjoy a date night that evening.
Thursday- Guess where I was this morning? The parade model! You got it. Last minute touch ups and clean ups. Little additions to the staging. Finding grout on more trim to clean up. Keeping Izzy from destorying the staged nursery and touching the glass banister. I was past drained by this point. I was running on empty fumes. But, we were out of milk, so I headed to the grocery store. Now I was really done, so, I rested and napped in the afternoon.
Friday- With parade starting there were some last minute errands and touch ups. But, Izzy and I were able to hit the library with fresh books and videos for our long hours at home together. Sick as a dog for the first time during this pregnancy after supper.

Ahh....

It was quite the week- I feel as though I lived like 2 or 3 weeks. But, the parade model is done and looks fantastic. Brian (my brother in law and the builder) did a great job with some awesome upgrades and special touches.

If you live in the West Michigan area check us out. We're #7 on the parade of homes route.

Now for the long couple of weeks of the actual parade. Hours basically ever other day from 1-9pm. Long days and evenings- but hopefully it will be worth it for the word of mouth and branding.

No comments: