Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Celebrating...







4 years with my hunka hunka burnin' love.....
Ah, life is good! 4 years ago today I married the man of my dreams and finally ended the 5 year courtship that was spent 4 years a state apart. The weather was perfect that day. Everything (minus a last minute tux delivery and a needle prick resulting in a nasty blood blister) went perfectly. Surrounded by family and friends we pledged our love for one another. It was one of the best days of my life- I was so happy I bounced.
The last four years haven't been the easiest, or the worst. We have had our ups and downs- but our highs are getting higher and our passion grows as we learn to live with one another- and with the unexpected blessings (like little Izzy) God sends our way.
Happy Anniversary my love. I can't wait to see what God sends us next, because I know we will be facing it together!

No comments: