Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy Two Weeks

Not this is that exciting to any of you out there...


The parade home is staged and ready to open today. I'm glad its almost over with. The place turned out really well. There are some really neat features. Minus the square cabinet knobs. Those are really cool looking, but man are they sharp!!! I have three huge bruises from being punctured as I decorated the kitchen last night. Note to self: Don't have sharp cabinet knobs, danger to self and kiddos.


So as the hubby gets busy with the parade hours, I'm off to the north to spend some time with the parentals and the lil sis. If I don't go now, it would be early november before I see them!


I've got Bible study, Discovery Village, a lot of birthdays and more in the next couple of weeks.


But, the most exciting thing is that two weeks from right now, "I'm leavin' on a Jet plane!!!!" to the warm, sunny, relaxing venue of Mexico!!! Two weeks from now Paul and I are headed on our "honeymoon". We are super excited and can't wait for the next two weeks to fly by.

No comments: