Friday, July 11, 2008

What a day!!!!

I feel as though I have lived an entire day or more in simple the first 5 hours of my Friday. Izzy has had a terrible diaper rash/heat rash since the 4th. It seemed to be getting better with the A&D ointment, but yesterday came back even worse. It started spreading down her legs and up her lower back. This morning she woke up screaming and not even able to sit down. I was able to have my mother in law rush me to the doctor (boy am I glad for family when I'm without a car!). Found out she has a very serious yeast infection. She is on a perscription ointment that is very strong and has steroids in it too (not something perscribed for most yeast infections, but this was bad). I'm hoping she'll get relief soon.





Amidst all of this chaos, I had forgotten about the auction today. The car we were going to be bidding on, was missed by our agent friend, so we were pretty sad, but knew we had a backup. Well, come to find out later, we were able to purchase the one we wanted from the guy who had won it in the auction, so a couple hours, some paperwork, a check, and a lot of headache later, I am now the proud manager (God's the Owner!!) of a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. Like this:

Yeah for getting wheels and my freedom back. Needless to say, I'm exhausted and ready for the day to be over, but so excited at the same time. I'd like to go take a joy ride, but the kitchen sink is calling my name from under the pile of rubble I call dirty dishes.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats on your new car! Let's get together again soon! Have a great weekend! Love, Nikki

Anonymous said...

How's Izzy doing? Hope she feels much better soon. Yeast infections are no fun (Jacob and I were treated for one about a month ago).

Short Stop said...

Oh, poor Izzy. I hope she's feeling better now!

Congratulations on the new car. How awesome! You were so patient while you waited on God's timing and just the right car. SO happy for you that you can get to those garage sales now! :)