Thursday, June 5, 2008

Survey

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Waitress
Short Order Cook
Dining Commons Manager
Subsitute Teacher

Four movies I would watch over and over:
Beauty and the Beast
Anne of Green Gables Series
Shrek
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Four places I have lived:
Only Four????
Blissfield, MI
Caledonia, MI
Mishawaka, IN
Byron Center, MI

Four TV shows I watch:
House
Bones
The Office
American Idol

Four places I have been recently: How recently? Hmm...we'll say 6 months
Pentwater, MI
Mishawaka, IN
Schoolcraft, MI
Silver Lake (mears, MI)

Four of my favorite foods:
Mac and Cheese
Ice Cream
Lasagna
Chicken Wraps

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
On Vacation with Hubby
Shopping
Garage Sales
Heaven

Four things I look forward to:
Potty training to be over
Vacation with Husband and husband only (the honeymoon we never had!!!)
Sister's Wedding
Being pregnant again! (not yet, maybe the near future)

No comments: