Monday, June 23, 2008

A list

So much has happened, is going on, and is about to come forth that I decided to make this post a list to make my life (and your reading) a lot easier!


  • My car is officially sick and not worth us fixing, thus we are now shopping for a new vehicle.
  • Unplanned purchase of new vehicle this year may have to cancel plans to take a vacation with my hubby- this makes me very sad.
  • Potty training is going well- accidents occur once every few days, she still only really goes when I tell her its time. She has told me in Meijer and TJMaxx that she has to go potty though.
  • My sister got a job teaching 1st grade in Indiana. The didn't even do a second interview and she had two elementaries fighting over her! She ended up in the best elementary in the district!
  • My sister also gets married on Saturday! This is super exciting and has made life quite busy. I've been making lots of trips up north to help out. All three of us are in the wedding party- boy, does that get expensive!
  • I have an opportunity to maybe go on a missions trip to Bangladesh in November!!!!
  • I may officially have the baby bug- but maybe only a slight case....I'll try to ease my axiousness for baby number two by enjoying other people's babies!

Maybe there will be more to come- I have to go give my hubby a hair cut.

  • Izzy and I spent 5 days up at Paul's parent's cottage on Silver Lake while some out of state cousins were vacationing. We had a great time. I'll try and post pictures another day.
  • I have not spent more than like 4 or 5 days in one place all month. I'm getting really tired of living out of suitcase and only coming home long enough to do laundry and repack.
  • I REALLY want to go on vacation with Paul- we never really had a honeymoon- we need this...hopefully some good deals will come up.
  • Praise the Lord for 3 condos closing in the next two weeks!
  • Is anyone else having a hard time (near impossible) sticking to your grocery budget? Yikes!
  • Is July 4 really right around the corner? Isn't that like the halfway through summer point? Can't be possible- I'm just getting used to this weather!

Well thats all for now- enjoy your day- for it is one the Lord has made! Rejoice in it!

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

I loved reading this list and catching up on your life. Praise God for the condo sales. WOO HOO!!

I'm praying, praying that you get that vacation with Paul.

You have been SO busy...I hope you enjoy the wedding and that special time with your sister!