Friday, March 14, 2008

24 hours

Even though my husband is not 100% better and my daughter is less than her usual self, I'm off for 24 hours!!!

-24 Hours of ME time
-24 hours without a little person saying "I wa tat" or "more peeze"
-24 hours without having to read the same elmo and grover book
-24 hours of spiritual enrichment
-24 hours without having to trip over toys
-24 hours without a stressing over problems with hubby's work stuff

I'm off to go to the Women's Retreat with church. I am sooooo excited!!!!!!

I am in desparate need of a break, of time for myself, of time with the Lord. Though I will have...

-24 hours without wet slobbery kisses
-24 hours without cuddle time with books
-24 hours without someone wanting my undivided attention because they love me that much
-24 hours without a hug from my hubby

I think it will be worth it!

No comments: