Ok, so here is baby girl at 6 months along...well more like me 6 months along...you get the picture!
I think this dress makes me look bigger than I really am- but its super comfy and was perfect for the outdoor wedding we went to.
So at 6 months aka 24 weeks along....
- I've only gained 5 pounds!!! (so thankful for that- but I'll gain anything if that makes my baby healthy)
- She is about 12 inches long
- Weighs about a pound and a half
- Is an excellent riverdancer on my bladder
- Loves to wake up and kick me around 10:00-10:30 when I'm trying to fall asleep
- She would have about a 60% chance of making it outside the womb
- Eyes and ears are done
- She is proportionate to what she will be like at birth- just basically needs to fatten up!
- All major organs are basically completed
- Baby craves orange pop- so I oblige
- Still doesn't have a name...we really need to get working on this one!
- Has a very impatient Big Sister who is dying for her to come out