Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dr. Visit Update

I had my first official Dr. visit today for baby. It went wonderfully. All the labs came back perfect and everything looks great. Heartbeat is at 168 which is 'girl territory' if you follow some of those old wives' tales.

My doctor and I agree that a c-section is going to be the safest and best route for both me and the baby. As long as the due date remains January 6th after the ultrasound, the delivery will be between December 28 and January 6th.

I'm super excited for the ultrasound- scheduled for August 17th. I hope they cooperate so we can find out if Izzy is going to have a little brother or sister. My intution has said boy from the beginning- but who knows?

So at 13 weeks...baby is aobut 3 inches long. They are starting to grow hair on their head and eyebrows. The fingers are separating and good news- the head is becoming less disportionate! Oh- and our baby has their own unique identity in their own fingerprints!

No comments: