Saturday, December 6, 2008

An explanation

A quick explanation for this morning's random post:

I signed up to review books for Thomas Nelson Publishers. They send me a free book and I just have to write a 200 word review and post it on my blog and one retailer's website (like amazon). I'm trying to get in the habit of reading again. I used to love to read, and well, its hard to make time for it sometimes. I love the library- but I'm not one to turn down free books that I can keep.

Anyways, of the choices I had a month or so ago, this one interested me the most- simply because its not a book I would ever buy or probably even check out of the library.

I'm signed up for some sort of spy thriller for next time- maybe it will be a little more interesting!

Oh, and I'm working on getting my thoughts together from the trip- I'm still just trying to figure out what time zone I'm in.

No comments: