Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A week has gone

What a crazy week it has been. I've been slacking on my olympic coverage. To condense the past week:

- Michael Phelps is a freak of nature (in a good way)
- Women's gymnastics- freaky scoring at times, awesome competition at times
-Beach Volleyball still has awful uniforms but amazing talent
-Track and Field has started and is mainly a US vs Jamaica program (Does anyone else start singing Jamaican Bobsled Team song from Cool Running whenever Jamaica is talked about?)

Anyways, its been a good week of olympics. I've missed some nights due to sickness (Yes, I've completed week 2 and have begun week 3 of this never ending cold/flu cough crap.) We also had a bible study overnight event in Spring Lake which was a blast.

Life is crazy busy, but good. Summer is in full swing, but signs of fall are upon us. Business is picking up again. Izzy spent her first night alone at Grandpa and Grandma Lillie's house. She was a "perfect peach". Which is encouraging since she will be there for 12 days in November!

56 Days until I go on vacation!!!!

Yes, this was a random post- sue me.

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

Jen,

I am CRACKING up at that last line. Thanks for the laugh!!

I'm so excited for you for your vacation with your hubby. God sure answered that prayer, huh?

I miss you. I think I'm gonna do Bible Study again this year, so maybe I'll see you! :)