Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!





We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I was so excited for people to open the gifts I bought so long ago (I got all my shopping and wrapping done before december- just in case!). I loved giving my dad this awesome Detroit Tigers mug I had found, a great t-shirt for my brother in law Jason, and a pretend birthday cake set for Izzy (she loves to pretend birthday parties with her dolls and me).

Isabelle got some wonderful gifts, her favorites included:
  • a 6 week ballet class
  • a diaper bag for her baby doll
  • money to buy herself a new baby doll
  • a tea party set- real china for a big girl!
  • a pretend hair styling kit with blow dryer, curing iron, etc
  • matching jammies sewn for her and her baby doll by my mom

Paul and I didn't exchange gifts this year which was kind of a bummer- but we got a few wonderful gifts from other people- including a netflix subscription for 6 months which we are totally geeked about!

What was your favorite gift to give or recieve this year?

No comments: